WINTER RECRUITING INTERN
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
FUSE Corps is a national nonprofit that helps local government address the most pressing challenges facing urban communities. In pursuit of this mission, FUSE runs an executive-level fellowship program that is focused on accelerating cross-sector collaboration and community-based problem solving. FUSE partners with city and county leaders to identify key strategic challenges and then recruits entrepreneurial professionals who spend a year addressing these challenges. FUSE fellows impact issue areas such as education, health, social services, economic development, public safety, and the environment.
This opportunity provides exceptional experience working with talent acquisition, social media, diverse professional organizations, and project management. This paid position is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the FUSE Recruitment Team for the winter. This person will work side-by-side with experienced recruiters in a fast paced, collaborative office environment. The position begins in January and lasts for approximately 12 weeks. The Intern will work approx. 20 hours a week and will be paid $20/hour. The role will report directly to the Manager of Fellowship Recruiting.
- Research and identify partnerships with professional associations focused on underrepresented groups and building a diverse candidate pipeline.
- Create and implement targeted ad campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Work closely with the Impact Communications team to ensure social media coverage of fellowship openings.
- Support recruiting webinar production and dissemination.
- Support candidate sourcing efforts with outreach and scheduling.
- Increase job posting outreach, research free job postings, LinkedIn groups, and other job boards.
- Post and update project descriptions on websites and job boards.
- Assist with coordinating aspects of the recruitment process, including the applicant tracking system, interviews, and day-to-day recruiting operations.
- Attend some company meetings and networking events.
- Perform administrative duties, take notes, maintain files, organize documents, etc. as needed.
- Passion for FUSE’s mission and an interest in local government, recruiting, and/or talent acquisition.
- Undergraduate student majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources Management, Liberal Arts, or related fields.
- Superior organization and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to follow up and follow through with all assigned tasks in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a small, cohesive team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to take direction and multi-task.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without restriction.
FUSE Corps is an equal opportunity employer with a core value of incorporating diverse perspectives into our work at every level. We strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this position.